InnoElectro 2023 Expo with hybrid B2B forum
Enterprise Europe Network, Hungarian Export Promotion Agency and National Electronics Society of Hungary (MELT) are pleased to invite you to participate in the InnoElectro Expo with hybrid B2B forum.
This business matchmaking service brings together companies (buyers as well as suppliers) from a large number of countries at InnoElectro Expo.
- Initiating and arranging promising pre-scheduled 1:1 meetings in person at the event on 28 March, but also online before and after that.
Meetings will take place ONLINE and ON-SITE in the Business Matchmaking Zone at MOM Sportközpont in Budapest, the InnoElectro venue, technically supported by matchmaking platform.
- This is a unique opportunity to generate new business contacts and contracts in an EU event! Register now for free!
InnoElectro is a significant regional tech event for corporates and SMEs. InnoElectro offers an established business and professional forum to every company who are involved in creation and manufacturing of electronics-based solutions, let it be design houses, research centres, manufacturers, retailers, distributors, training centres, or any other kind of institution or organization.
The expo focuses on the following subsectors:
- Electronic components
- Production equipment and materials
- IoT, 5G
- Medical electronics
- Space technology
- Security and AI
Note: registration is free of charge for online and onsite B2B event
Check the AGENDA of the event!
How can you benefit from this event?
- Publish and showcase your products, projects, services or business needs to event participants
- Initiate and arrange promising pre-scheduled 1:1 meetings at the event
Generate fresh leads and meet new contacts in a time and cost-efficient way
- Stay one step ahead of your competitors by being seen and visibly present at the event
Further information is available here: https://innoelectro.com/en/
If you have question regarding the matchmaking,
please turn to our colleague, Zsolt Horvath: email@example.com